Synopsis (from Novel Updates):
I was reincarnated into a horrifying world. That is…The world of the otome game “I’ll Risk Everything for You”.
In that world I was reincarnated as the hidden love interest character, and decided to never involve myself with the Heroine. My head gets all screwed up whenever I’m around them.
This is a love story of the main character who reincarnated into a love interest and the young woman who served as the villain.
Raw link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n0693cw/
- Chapter 01: I have been reincarnated into the world I hate the most
- Chapter 02: The duke’s daughter, she is seriously way too cute…
- Chapter 03: Robert, a person like you is…
- Chapter 04: Are you picking a fight? You want me to accept it?
- Chapter 05: It seems like my route started.
- Idle Talk: My fiancé is acting strange (Angelica)
- Chapter 6: It can only be said that nobles have performed their duty only if they could properly prepare in advance, is that not so?
- Chapter 07: My accomplice brother-in-law
- Chapter 08: Dates always have disturbances……
- Idle Talk: The Sweet Terror (Angelica)
- Chapter 09: Is this what calm before the storm feels like?
- Chapter 10: As I thought, Bitch’s upbringing is weird.
- Chapter 11: Don’t make an enemy of him!
- Chapter 12: I made them annul the betrothal
- Chapter 13: Let’s investigate this once more.
- Chapter 14: The tremendous change and influence the case brought about
- Idle Talk: A butler’s domain (Daniel)
- Chapter 15: The mystery deepens
- Chapter 16: The mystery seems to ever increase.
- Chapter 17: That place was the spot of terror.
- Chapter 18: Bitch’s secret.
- Chapter 19: Bitch’s story is amazing!
- Chapter 20: Reincarnators everywhere!?
- Chapter 21: Is everywhere around me a danger zone!?
- Chapter 22: A sweet break after a long time.
- Chapter 23: An interesting development?
- Idle Talk: I thought I reincarnated into the otome game I yearned for, but isn’t this a checkmate?
- Idle talk: While I was observing out of interest, I fell for the ‘reincarnator’.
- Chapter 24: It’s fine for riajuus to go and explode!
- Chapter 25: Meticulous that it’s scary!
- Chapter 26: Strength leaving the body
- Chapter 27: The early morning date was training for my rationality.
- Idle Talk: Ruinous footsteps invade the body like aphrodisiac (Brad)
- Chapter 28: Even at times like these, boys will be boys.
- Idle Talk: How to calm down her in heat (Jackie’s case)
- Idle Talk: How to calm down her in heat (Louis’s case)
- Chapter 29: The first kabe-don in my life was amazing.
- Chapter 30: “Punishment”, that somehow sounds erotic.
- Chapter 31: Dear God (Angelica-sama), I repent.
- Idle Talk: My Prince (Angelica)
- Chapter 32: They say a rumour lasts but 75 days, but aren’t three months painfully long to endure?
- Chapter 33: How does one win a rigged gamble?
- Chapter 34: Michelle’s transformation did not end yet?
- Chapter 35: Men who would get the best solution naturally are indeed handsome people, I think.
- Chapter 36: I’m sick and tired of waiting for problems to occur.
- Chapter 37: First love is unforgettable. But that’s no excuse for turning into a yandere.
- Chapter 38: Idiot couples may be having fun, but it’s miserable for others.
- Chapter 39: I know she’s a tsundere, but I never saw her be tsun to me.
- Chapter 40: It’s useless to say anything to idiots who don’t realise their stupidity!
- Chapter 41: Huh? Meeeeeeeeee!?
- Idle Talk: I love you enough to want (to) capture.
- Chapter 42: When a yandere becomes a tsundere, the dere disappears.
- Chapter 43: Hatred too is part of (love) obsession.
- Chapter 44: At times like these, I’m really glad I trained my body.
- Idle Talk: A prediction is but a prediction, it is not certain. (Daniel)
- Idle Talk: The natural way of pride (Erius)
- Chapter 45: Also called the Epilogue, the scene before the next part.