Lovely. Absolutely lovely.
I recommend that if you enjoyed the series that you buy them. You’ll enjoy the series even more. It also supports the authors.
General things about the Hokuou Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi novels:
- Extra stories not in the web novel (Sieglinde’s diary entries, Tennis, Ritzhard with the dog Ritz, as examples)
- Beautiful illustrations + gorgeous kiss scenes
- Ritz’s illustrations are beautiful and he looks feminine. And he becomes even more like that. Heck, the illustration of old Ritz resembles the picture of his mother.
- Sieg feels like a shounen manga protagonist early on because of the pictures. But of course she gradually becomes the beautiful lady.
- Crafting, now with cute diagrams!
- Great stuff about the side characters too. (Aina, the
PoronsRangos, the sisters Edelgard and Adeltraud)
- Remember the aurora illustration? Try reimagining that with the couple and their five children.
- A collaboration with At the Northern Fort for more cute stories.
I’ll not reveal too much about the At the Northern Fort novels other than that it’s so cute since not much of it is translated yet.
Gah the novels are too good…… *nosebleeds*
Right! Thank you for reading my ramblings.